Sunday, August 5, 2012

I am an exercise product Junkie

And I have a piece of equipment that leaned against the wall that occasionally served as a place to put my towel or some clothes on occasion.

It is called a Fluidity Bar. That's right, you might have seen it on TV. I know in my rambles on youtube I found a young man putting it down as a mode of any sort of workout. But you know how some young guys can be......


Anyhow I broke down and broke it out last Friday and .. I love the thing. My hamstrings felt like they had been through a ringer...they were exhausted! I didn't really do all that much either!


I did it again today- again some problems with trying to do a few things because of my general weight, but much of what I did exhausted some little muscles in my butt and arms.

Needless to say... I am going to continue. It is really cool. Still continuing with the serious steps...I am tired, but I think it works.

Just wanted to report in on the one thing I have added I am doing.

2 comments:

  1. Soon enough you will be able to do ballet with Ellie :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of it. I have the piece of equipment that Karen and Kent gave me but doing the firm I haven't even tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete