Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gelatin post by Dana Carpendar, Amino Acid balance

I just read this cool post by Dana Carpendar. I have been working on making my own bone broth to have around, or to make soup with. I'm not a big soup eater, but I have found making my own broth like this I actually like my soup the day I make it. I'm still not big about eating it for left overs but if I have lots of broth I will do that.

So this post makes me want to go get some plain gelatin. Maybe it will help me sleep, and help other issues.

1 comment:

  1. I have been doing the bone broth, and I think it really helps. I can't pinpoint an exact thing it does for me, but the wellbeing, and hey if I am the one drinking I can make it any way I want, so it makes it easy to go down. Well Okay so me and Lily eat it, but I even happily down a sugar free jello now, just because it might help that much more

    ReplyDelete