Sunday, December 2, 2012

An Experiment in not so good

Holidays. Lovely family events, lovely moments... lovely.. not so good for you food.

Yup.. I broke and ate more carbs. The fact of life is I can't.

What happened over just the few days I ate them. :

1. I had some digestive upsets happen.
2. My husband said I had at least one night with my apnea like breathing and I spent two or three nights not sleeping. I quit the carbs again a few days ago and I am back to sleeping well. Just say no to sugar and flour Noelie!
3. I can't say no when I eat them. My body is so addicted or whatever the word is that the minute I ate them, stopping was awful.. I was back to inhale mode. It was at that moment I knew I had to go back the other way. I have made good progress and I don't want to go back.

So the fact is.. I just have to say no because when I say yes, even to "just this time", it goes downhill and isn't just this time.

Back to fat. Me avocado's, macadamia nuts, coconut and any and all good fats I can find have to become better friends than the sugar/flour friends.

On a side note I got the ladybug workout from t-tapp, and I love love love love love! that workout.

It is a play on the basic, but given in such ways I get a few more clues about doing it with improving form. I am sure there is still a long way to go for "perfect" form, but I feel some of the things you do even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment