Monday, May 14, 2012

Discouraged today

I was dumb, really dumb. I lifted a big box of bananas off a truck when I volunteered for Bountiful baskets Saturday. I knew I wasn't strong enough yet, but I did it anyway and hurt my trapezius. So much that every movement, walking, reaching lifting, turning, you name it causes a significant amount of pain. I thought I would be doing much better today because although it ached yesterday it wasn't so bad. Today it feels like I did on Saturday. I don't even dare do a Leslie walk because every bounce hurts. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow. I don't need a set back right now, no matter how minor it seems.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! Take care of yourself, of course. But do anything you can! Take a small walk, or do any sort of activity that won't bother your injury. Even if doing those things isn't enough, the small victories will keep you motivated and feeling great. That's what this is about, right?

    ReplyDelete