Saturday, May 12, 2012

So in my search for more information about how I eat- low carb - I found Fat Head: The Movie and then by extension I got to Fat Head: The blog.
I am slipping in reading as much as I can, looking at links about Leptin, Insulin, and ask myself why in goofy moments do I even wave at the old lipid hypothesis. No one wants to be fat, I don't, my sister doesn't, my darling son doesn't, yet here we are.

I am feeling so much better on what I am doing and gleaning every idea I can. My appetite seems to be working out- I get what I now believe is full- not that I can say I am full, but just at some minute I honestly can say I am done. I don't know that I understand full yet, and it won't be natural for several months more of healing.

I am grateful for one thing: My parents made sure that all of us ate our veggies- real ones, not starch ones, and that one simple thing will make this that much easier- those veggies carry the mitochondrial healing I now believe I need.

Hey Ho! Time to go cook some veggies for my morning meal :)

And Yes I have completed my "base" exercise for this week and got my treat of a new shirt last night. Yeah for me!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you guys and I'm so glad you're doing this blog! What a fabulous example you are setting to those of us who feel the same but maybe aren't brave enough to put ourselves out there and get the weight off. I look forward to seeing your progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Step you are welcome to come join right in. With the little one on the way I know it is a little overwhelming to do anything, but if you start to feel good after let us know, I am more than happy to share Leslie Sansone with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Leslie is great non stress and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete