Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Today I did

I should say yesterday, I did my Prime Power Fat burning, and I'm trying to increase my weights on it. I realize the bicep work was much too easy, time to up weights to my 8 lbs. I hope that will be good, and Noelie and I talk going from 5 to 8 can be a real challenge for us. I think for the set I'm talking about it should be okay, it isn't very long, isolated bicep curls. Then I can drop down to the 5 lbs, for some of the other bicep work. Hopefully I will feel the muscle fatigue doing that. Everything else I feel it. Delts always burn, it doesn't take a very heavy weight at all, infact I picked up my 3 lbs and had to drop to my two right off, I knew they were too heavy. I am sure some of that is because of my injury. Still the over head presses I have to use my 5 lbs, my deltoids have always been weak. I know I'm going to have to look into getting either a set of 6 or a set of 7 lb weights.

I also did the three mile Leslie walk with the weighted balls. After that I painted for nearly 3 hours.

Today, I got up to get to the DMV for the lovely drivers license renewal. I came home and convinced myself to work out. I did The Firm workout with Pam. I know I work my legs with it, and some upper body. I really don't feel the burn in the upper body though, so next week I'm thinking of doing super sculpt instead. At least try it one day. I know I could do upper body, but I'm not sure I'm ready for it. I'm not sure I'm ready for super sculpt either but I have to figure out how to get everything working not just my legs. This is still a great 30 minute workout. After that I did a 4 mile express walk with Leslie and crew. I think it is one of the fastest I have ever done, and that includes the one I did last week with all the interval training in it. This one the walk was done at around 53 minutes I think. That is cruising, and the last mile was slow. The first 3 are fast, fast, fast. It is a good fast, probably about as fast as I can go with my asthma, my lungs don't burn so that is a good thing. I'm not a fan of the boost training because it does go into a light slow jog, that can set me coughing if I'm not careful. For me steady seems to be the way, it can be fast, but make it steady.

2 comments:

  1. wow! You did fantastic today, I am really proud of you. How do you feel now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm okay, still very sore, but the workouts do seem to help stretch the muscles a bit so I'm not as sore as I am in the morning.

    ReplyDelete