Friday, June 15, 2012

Moving

Been inactive in the running for a bit.  This week we found out we were moving THE day we were moving.  We moved into a bigger place and it's much nicer.  I also feel that I got a good workout over the course of 3 days!  So I'm feeling pretty good.  I'll probably go on a run tomorrow and see how I improved over before moving.  I'm glad I started running before the move.  I think it really helped my endurance.  I've been letting myself go, because I used to move furniture all day.  I don't even have the heavy stuff I used to lift.  Other then my couch... I hate how heavy that thing is.

4 comments:

  1. You did so awesome! I am so proud of you for getting us moved so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Jordan. I'm sure you will have improved. Rest can do that for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both the other Ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Not that moving is Rest.) :)

    ReplyDelete