Monday, June 4, 2012

Weakness

I really tried to do Maximum body shaping today. It is tough, and what I liked is that I vaguely remembered it from when Noelie had it here before. Assuming it was the same one. It has her wearing brown shorts, but I have another tape with her in blue and since it is a parts tape I'm not sure which one that is. Frustrating for me is I'm still as weak as can be. It is hard to put any effort, it is as if I have not muscle anywhere. I can still work my upper body okay, but my legs are like dead fish. I don't think I'm ready for it, so I suppose work on super sculpt until I can do leg lifts a bit better.

I like prime power fat burning but I feel like I need something slightly tougher. I don't know. I'm not sure what is best for me. It is a good upper body workout, not so great on legs. but I guess if I keep splitting it with the express body shaping maybe it is okay for another couple of week? At least until I figure out why I am so tired.

I did a 3 mile Leslie walk too, and it was as if I could hardly pick up me feet. I don't know if it is because I couldn't work out for so many days last week, but I honestly thought I would be stronger. This exhaustion has been going on for about a week. (Okay maybe less I just feel that way since Thursday when I couldn't even do super sculpting) I'll keep plugging away until I find the right fit. Sometimes I think I should do The Boomers but I am not ready for it either.

4 comments:

  1. I think it is great that you stick through it and keep going! That is awesome! Keep it up and I'm sure you will see a difference in how your legs feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would be nice if I would feel some energy. :) I'm sure it is the lack of sleep catching up to me. I haven't had much since Wed. Night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps you should do the one without any weights until you feel stronger or go back to the other and just make sure you get a few in with as heavy a weight as you can make it

    ReplyDelete
  4. by the way I still think you are doing great

    ReplyDelete