Friday, July 13, 2012

Need Noelie advice

I'm sure I need to sit down and watch these tapes again to figure out what I want to do. I figure it is time to adjust my rotation. I figure I should either to Tortoise/Hare, or Firm strenght/Cardio. My problem is I don't remember which set is easier. I'm sure it is the first with Traci Long. I don't remember doing Firm Cardio much because I think the cardio was still a bit hard for me. I also know I had a bit of a hard time with the steps in the tortoise and the Hare. So which should I work on first? Eventually I think I would like to get them to a rotation where I do all four in a week with a good sculpting tape in between, and on Saturdays when possible. I know that mix will be a few months down the road as I learn these well again. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I agree, because the "speed" on Firm cardio can be a bit tough you might want to move to The Tortoise and The Hare just to work into the other. I am going to slip in Firm cardio into my workout this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..and don't stress the steps.. just move in that direction if something sort of throws you off

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the moves without the step to learn them then added them in. I know my 4 inch could be weird so it might be easier to just go with the 6.

    ReplyDelete