Monday, July 16, 2012

A new week of measurements.

Last week was a rough week for me. I tell myself, as Noelie would, that it was still more than I would have done a few months ago. Still with a Migraine that lasted several days I missed a couple of days working out, and the others we very, very weak for the most part. I figured rest was more important at this point.

This week I'm starting a new rotation. I am going to do the Tortoise and the Hare, I'm still trying to decide if I should through something different on Wed, or just keep doing them one after another for a couple of weeks until I have the step patterns down. I plan on working hard on the weight work, and I amazed myself today with the leg press and abdominal work. The upper body seemed hard for me, which still maybe effects of not feeling well last week as my upper back muscles are tight as can be.

So for this week, all the upper body measurements were the same except lower chest which went down another 1/2 inch. Legs are still the same, but truthfully, I have a hard time measuring so who really knows?

5/21 Upper chest 43 1/2 today 42 down 1 1/2
5/21 waist 43 1/2 today 42 5/8 down 1 1/8
5/21 upper hips 51 today 48 3/8 down 2 5/8
5/21 hips 51 1/2 today 50 3/4 down 3/4 (first decrease)
5/21 Lower hips 49 1/2 today 47 1/2 down 2
5/21 L ankle 8 3/4 today 8 1/2 down 1/4
5/21 r ankle 8 1/2 today 8 1/4 down 1/4.

Makes me happy to see the abdominal measurements finally really doing something. Not shabby at all for me. I will be adding one more abdominal measurement in the future, that is an umbilical, around my abdomen, across the belly button. This is one that I can be sure is consistent. Mostly so I can be sure I'm getting the others right. The abdominal measurements can be tough at this weight with how fat moves around and shifts, I can almost never be sure I'm measuring accurately. This one will help out lots in the future.
Thanks everyone for your support, it means a great deal to me.

2 comments:

  1. All right! Results are great when you can measure them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing so amazing sis. I need to step it up.

    ReplyDelete