Thursday, July 6, 2017

Where to go and what to do

Life has been absolutely a mess for us Bourne girls the past few years.  Noelie will no longer be posting here, for health reasons that are too personal to get into.

I have tried on and off for the past 5 years to continue on my own.  Low carbing and workouts that stressed my knees, my own health issues, and can I say more emotional stress than I care to deal with have been my on going friend.

A few months ago my fasting blood sugar was too much too high.  I am on medication now, really trying to low carb and working on getting my exercise back into play.  Then I get sick again for weeks.

Sometimes I honestly wonder if it is even worth trying any more.  Yet I know I feel so much better over all when I do.

I am having a pity party.  I have never done well with goals on my own, yet here I am.  On my own.  Down not quite 20 pounds since the end of March.

Only about 100 more pounds to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment